Tuesday 4 August 2015

UPDATE: Will Smith and Jada Pinkett divorce!!!!





After Will Smith and Jada Pinkett divorce rumours surfaced. Will Smith has cleared the air. He took to his Facebook page on August 3rd to comment on the issue:

Read more after the cut....




"Under normal circumstances, I don't usually respond to foolishness. (Because it's contagious)," Will wrote. "But, so many people have extended me their 'deepest condolences' that I figured - 'What the hell... I can be foolish, too!'"
"So, in the interest of redundant, repetitious, over & over-again-ness... Jada and I are... NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he wrote.
"I promise you all - if I ever decide to divorce my Queen - I SWEAR I'll tell you myself," the actor said, before concluding that maybe "‎Dumb‬ People Should Have to Wear Scarlet D's."
Jada Pinkett also took to her twitter page and commented on what her husband said:
My king has spoken.

No comments:

Post a Comment