Friday 3 July 2015

Former Governor of Benue State Suswam beats wife in UK



Rumour has it that the former Governor of Benue State beat his wife, Yemisi Suswam. A local blogger in the state claimed that Suswam who left the shores of Nigeria after handing over to Samuel Ortom reportedly beat and injured his wife in the brawl which landed him in the police net. Although, Suswam has denied the rumour, saying he and his wife are fine and there's no iota of truth in the story. He responded via his Facebook account, 

''My attention has been drawn to news making rounds on the social media that i was arrested in London last week. That report is full of mischief and aimed at slandering me and my dear wife, disregard any news about the squabble between me and my wife. we are fine, enjoy your day!






dailypost

No comments:

Post a Comment