Sunday 5 August 2012

'i am not signed under Dbanj's label' - Davido



Contrary to what we thought, Davido has denied that he’s signed under Dbanj's record label, D’Banj Records.

In a recent interview he granted, he expressed respect for the D’banj and said although they’re working together, he is still an independent artist under his own label.

 ‘I am not signed under his label at the moment. We are working together and he has business for me and we will see what the future holds’ .

On his sudden success in the music scene, the 19 year old singer said :

‘It is sudden and unexpected. Everything is faith. I cannot really explain how it happened. I don’t know how it happened…I did not plan all this.’

Davido is currently a 300 level student of Babcock University

No comments:

Post a Comment