Wednesday 15 August 2012

Dakore Egbuson Akande responds to rumor of her quitting her acting career


"I want to use this medium to clear the air. I don't know why they went ahead to say because I became a wife my career was over. That is a very archaic way of thinking. Women these day and age work. We have responsibilities. But I didn't say anything because everything one says about me and I react, I won't have time to do anything with my life. I am an actor but having a family is more important to me, and I am very sure my fans appreciate that. I considered my fans and I said to myself when my daughter is old enough, I would come back to the movie industry. She's almost one now. I am back to acting and my husband supports me returning to it 100%. If he was not supporting me, I would not be doing it."

- Dakore Egbuson Akande

No comments:

Post a Comment