Monday 6 August 2018

Kim & Kourtney Kardashian Takes Feud Online


Kourtney Kardashian has moved her shocking feud with sister Kim to social media and also took a swipe at sister Khloe and momager Kris Jenner.

Kourt and Kim can’t seem to get over their tense fight over arrangements for their annual Christmas card.

After being trolled by fans following the release of a Keeping Up With The Kardashians preview ahead of the season 15 premiere, which showed their heated exchange – Kim is now arguing with Kourtney on Twitter for all to see.

In the teaser clip, Kim called her older sister the ‘least exciting’ to look at after the siblings clashed over last year’s photoshoot.

It’s fair to say the argument was an ugly one and as fans watched season 15 kick off with an explosive premiere mum-of-three Kim ripped into Kourtney for ‘messing up’ plans for the family photo shoot.

Now, you would assume that the pair have since kissed and made up but it looks like revisiting the scenes has sparked some new tensions right as the show premiered in the US overnight.

Kourtney said watching the scenes back gave her ‘chills’, before declaring: ‘We all have our own priorities. Mine is being a mother.’

A furious Kim responded on Twitter: ‘And mine is not? The shoot was with our kids!!!!! My #1 priority is being a mother as well and I can work too, so can you!’

Kourtney, not one to back down, hit back: ‘And I do. But I wasn’t wanting MORE work, I already felt spread thin.

‘Being a good mother also has different meaning to each of us. You’re an amazing mother, I’m not taking that away from you.’

And then in came Khloe, who tried to play the peacemaker. But Kourt, mum-of-three, was not having a single bar of it.

Khloe, who was pregnant with True Thompson at the time, tweeted: ‘I just wanted peace.’

‘Khloe let’s be honest here,’ Kourt replied unamused.

A shocked Khloe asked: ‘Wait are you for real @Koutneykardash? Do we want to get into why all of us were frustrated with you? You want to do this on twitter?’

And then Kourtney, not finished with dragging her two younger sisters pulled in mama Kris, saying that she was disappointed with how she handled her children’s disagreement.

After the show finished, Khloe wrote to her 25 million followers: ‘OK I don’t know what was crazier… The premiere of KUWTK or the Twitter feud between my sisters and I LOL are we fighting again?? I guess it’s time for that conference call.’

Well, Khloe you might be finding this funny enough to type ‘LOL’ but Kourtney is clearly in her feelings about it all.

Kourtney told E! News on Friday that she is still working on her issue with her siblings.

‘Honestly, I think it’s ongoing. I’ve been really working on myself a lot and I think through my growth, I’m better at expressing myself,’ she said.

‘It’s a lot of communication instead of letting things go back into the way that they were. It’s definitely a process and you’ll see it throughout the season.’


No comments:

Post a Comment