Friday 15 June 2018

Fake Pharmacist Arrested With 300 Bottles of Codeine

Fake Pharmacist Arrested With 300 Bottles of Codeine


A fake pharmacist and drug dealer, Nura Aliyu, has been arrested in possession of six cartons of suspected codeine syrup and about 142 empty packs sold in Katsina State. 

The state’s police spokesperson, DSP Gambo Isah, while parading the suspect, said he was arrested along Senator Abba Ali Road by Mohd Dikko Stadium.

Aliyu said it was destined to happen, but he regretted his actions. His words: "I regret my actions. I have stopped the business some three years back. It was only yesterday that I went back to it and I was arrested."

"We give it out wholesale in my shop. I have a chemist in Tsohon Tasha. People come inside the town to buy from my shop. They are mostly men. The empty packs are the ones they bought and went with it"

No comments:

Post a Comment