Wednesday 16 September 2015

Mercy Johnson says the fourth child will soon come



There has recently been a backlash from some fans of Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson-Okojie over the perceived short spacing between her second and third pregnancy.
Read more after the cut...


The actress who is pregnant with her third child spoke to Goldmyne TV recently and she stated that fans had no right to tell her when to get pregnant or not.
“I am expecting my third child and I’m a married person so I don’t think people should ask me why. I understand the ethics of spacing kids but I’m a married person and an adult, I can decide the way I want to live my life. So yes, I’m having my third baby really soon,” she said.
She also warned that those who criticize her should save the hate speeches as the fourth pregnancy may be on the way soon.
Thank you so much for the good wishes, thank you so much for the hate speeches. Save some of the hate speeches because the fourth will soon come to round it up then you can show your anger but for now it’s good news let’s celebrate,” she further stated.
While discussing the impact of being pregnant to her career, Mercy said it was all about sacrifices and a scale of preference.
“Actually it will affect your career. That’s the truth. It’s about sacrifice – scale of preference. Which is more important; that’s the one you do. As free as I was six years ago, five years ago, that’s not the way it is now. I now have responsibilities. I have kids to think of, I have my husband to think of so even when the jobs keep coming I can’t go all out to do them because I have other priorities,” she explained.



source:trentonline

No comments:

Post a Comment