Tuesday 15 September 2015

Alamieyeseigha calls OBJ a 'devil incarnate' allegedly


                                                   
                                                 Alamieyeseigha (pulseng)


Former Governor of Bayelsa State, Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha, in an interview with newsmen, revealed that President Obasanjo promised to embarass him politically.

Read more after the cut..



While talking to Sun NewspapersAlamieyeseigha referred to Obasanjo as a devil incarnate.

He also spoke about his choice of Goodluck Jonathan. He said“I needed somebody that, if I travelled outside the State, I could sleep well.  It was a combination of these factors that made me to choose Jonathan as my deputy then."

Adding that "I set out an objective criteria on the qualities I needed and when the late chief judge of Bayelsa State recommended him (I did not know him before), I entered my car and drove to his residence. I asked him to resign and come and be my running mate. I was already a candidate. He was then in OMPADEC quarters”






source:pulseng

No comments:

Post a Comment