Wednesday 5 August 2015

NDLEA arrests Nigerian with 44 wraps of cocaine!!!



The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has arrested a fashion designer with 44 wraps of substances that tested to be cocaine. Okechukwu Kingsley Ajaero, 29 year old who hails from Abia State was arrested during an inward screening of passengers on a Qatar Airline arriving from Sao Paulo at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport (MMIA) Lagos. 

Read more after the cut...



The substances was weighing 850 grams. On interrogation by the NDLEA, Okechukwu said , '' I am a fashion designer by profession. I went to Brazil two years ago in search of better working conditions. This is my first time of trafficking in drugs and i got invloved through friends. I was expecting 30,000 Euros as my profit.

'' My business partner was to collect the drugs from me while on transit in Qatar but he failed to show up. I was compelled to come to Nigeria with the drugs but i excreted 30 on board the aircraft '' Okechukwu said

NDLEA Chairman Ahmadu Giade, said they will continue to pay attention to passengers coming from Brazil.

'' Those who seek to enrich themselves through drug trafficking shall be arrested and prosecuted '' he added.

Investigations are on going and the suspect will soon be charged to court.






source:dailypost, ihinian.blogspot






No comments:

Post a Comment