Thursday 13 August 2015

Lamar wants Khloe back



Lamar wanted Khloe back and he hates that she is dating James Harden the NBA star. 

Read more after the cut...



Sources tells usmagazine.com that Lamar still has feelings for Khloe even weeks after their divorce. Khloe has since moved on. She dated, French Montana the rapper and now shes dating NBA star James Harden. Lamar has been hating that Khloe is with James,'' an insider tells us. 

''Lamar wants her back. That's the communication on her end.''

Khloe had a hard time saying goodbye to her ex husband. 

'' Oh my god, I miss him everyday, '' she told Complex of Odom last month. '' I miss what we had-things we got to do together are just memories. I like looking back and holding on to that stuff. I definitely miss it, and there's times i'll get so sentimental and so sad, but this had to happen for some reason. i'll figure it out over time, someone will give me that answer eventually, i think it would be very f--ing weird if i didn't miss it. '' she said

















source:usmagazine




No comments:

Post a Comment