Thursday 16 July 2015

Sunday Oliseh is the new Super Eagles coach




Sunday Oliseh is the new Super Eagles coach. His appointment is coming after Stephen Keshi was sacked by the Nigerian Football Federation (NFF). He was inaugurated in Abuja on Wednesday. He resumes work immediately.

 The new manager of the NFF team said

'' He is ready 150 per cent to serve his fatherland and give his best to uplift the team,'' the NAN reports

The Super Eagles coach said he is not a miracle worker to preform miracles. Speaking at the conference during his unveiling, the Super Eagles coach said:

''I'm not coming as a messiah'', it is a great honour to be a great coach of this nation, me and my team, we are more than motivated to serve Nigeria. I am not replace anyone.''

'He also said...''Gone are the days when we have individual players playing; that's what we have during my generation.''....if your are not hungry and motivated, you will not make the team.''









No comments:

Post a Comment