Sunday 12 July 2015

Osas Ajibade : Being your wife means the world to me.





Osas Ighodaro Ajibade, the actress and show host has revealed that being referred to as Mrs Ajibade means the world to her, she tells hubby-Gbenro Ajibade. Osas, who tied the knot with her lover of three years in a wedding ceremony on Saturday, July 4 2015 in New York has expressed how she feels via her Instagram account.

Read more after the cut....





she wrote it with a picture of her husband on her wedding day Osas wrote... 

'Almost 3 1/2 years ago our journey started... Now to be your Mrs..... It means the world... My hubby, my king, my superman, my boo, my....you know I have too many pet names for u honey baby, lol! You know the words of my heart ... I thank God for you everyday! Thank you for teaching me the real definition of love and walking in faith always and above all putting God first. We've made it this far bc of it... So here's to eternity baby... I Love yoouuu LOML.. Love, Mrs. Ajibade'











pulse.ng

No comments:

Post a Comment