Wednesday 12 September 2012

Bishop T.D Jakes daughter, Sarah ends marriage

 
Daughter of world renowned Pastor, Bishop T.D Jakes, Sarah Henson has ended her four years old marriage to her footballer husband, Robert. The marriage while it lasted was blessed with a a daughter and a son Sarah had long before the marriage. She released the following official statement on her website 'sarahdhenson.com'
“I have built my ministry and identity around being the best wife and a mother I can be. For quite sometime. I have tried to steer through some serious troubles at home. As much as I wanted my marriage to last, it cannot. After professional counselling, and prayerful consideration I have decided to end my four-year marriage. There are biblical grounds supporting this decision and I have attempted every other recourse but after multiple infractions over the course of the union, and for my personal safety and that of my children, I have come to this painful decision.”
 
Read her husband's statement below:

“After four years of marriage, my wife, Sarah and I, have decided to transition from being husband and wife to being solely partners in securing a solid foundation for our children. It always has been my earnest desire to be the best possible father and example to my children that I could possibly be, and through my actions, walk before them with dignity and integrity, as well as provide them with security and safety. I will continue to walk in that role in their lives.”


This is very sad because Sarah is a lady that i respect alot, her writings and messages were always so inspiring! I wish them both the best. 

1 comment:

  1. I want to hear the reaction of Bishop T.D. Jakes.

    ReplyDelete