Saturday, 14 July 2012

Sylvester Stallon loses son: Sage was found dead in his room

Sage - right
Sylvester Stallon's son, Sage Stallon has died and sources tell us the cause was an overdose of pills.

Sage Stallone was dead in his room for a minimum of 3-4 days and possibly as long as a week ... this according to law enforcement sources connected with the case.

According to TMZ,  Sage "lived like Howard Hughes" ... he often spent days in his room which was "littered with junk," including an enormous number of cigarette butts, beer and soda cans, and food.
He was living like a hermit ... no one had spoken with him since a week ago Friday. Although the housekeeper had been there earlier this week, she had specific ongoing instructions never to enter Sage's room. In fact, we're told the housekeeper was told to never even knock at the door.

One law enforcement source called the room "disgusting," saying it reeked of various smells.
Sage's mother called the housekeeper yesterday after being unable to reach him, asking her to stop by and check on him. That's when she discovered the body.

Law enforcement sources says it's pretty clear from the evidence they saw ... Sage's death was an accident.

No comments:

Post a Comment