Monday 9 July 2012

Khloe Kardashian Slams Kim And Kourtney On Marriage Advice


On the latest episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Kim and Kourtney were accusing Khloe of prioritising husband Lamar Odom.
This really annoyed Khloe and she lashed out at her sisters saying:

"You two are calling me out? "Kim, your system hasn't really worked and Kourtney, you and your boyfriend don't even sleep in the same room anymore. So I have to do what's best for me and my marriage. Guess what? I am an Odom. Bye Kardashians!"

She went on to tell her best friend Malika this:

"I just need to get back to the flow of being back here. I need some Khloe time. Right now I don't have it. I just think I'm about to break and crumble. I get migraines every day. My family have been pressuring me and pulling me in different directions."

If you watch the show, you will see that she does not joke with her marriage, i like that she called her family out tho....atleast she has managed to stay out of the Hollywood long list of divorcee.

Wish her the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment