Saturday 21 July 2012

Justin Bieber on the cover of Rolling Stone.....speaks on love!



Singer also tells Rolling Stone he feels more manly now he’s 18…
Justin Bieber has told Rolling Stone magazine that he believes you shouldn’t have sex until you’re in love.
The Boyfriend singer, who is currently dating Selena Gomez, told the publication: “I don’t think you should have sex with anyone unless you love them. I think you should just wait for the person you’re… in love with.”
Biebs also told the magazine that he feels much more mature since he turned 18 in March: “I feel like I carry myself in a more manly way. I don’t carry myself as a boy.”


Justin also hit the headlines this week after admitting that while he may have been “an accident”, he has a great relationship with his mother Pattie Mallette – who gave birth to him aged just 18.
He told 2Day FM’s Kyle and Jackie O show: “She’s amazing… I was definitely an accident, it’s great my mom is super young, she’s a friend and a mom, she’s always been really strict, she’s still keeps me in line.”
JB appears on the cover of Rolling Stone which will hit newsstands on Friday (July 20).
source:mtv.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment