Wednesday 23 May 2012

Prophet raises man from the dead.

A traditional healer from Bulawayo has left residents thunderstruck after he reportedly RAISED a man from the DEAD. Lovemore Chimbwenya (40) also doubles as a prophet. Residents said Chimbwenya’s miracles have left them out of words.
“We used to hear that Chimbwenya was doing miracles at his home but never took the rumors seriously until reports started filtering through that he had raised a man from the dead,” said a neighbour identified as Mthabisi.
The young healer CONFIRMED having performed the miracle. However, this was after much persuasion as Chimbwenya had earlier on refused the news crew permission to interview him.
“Yes I did that, the man I raised had his soul temporarily seized by witches who wanted to turn him into a zombie. It’s only that I don’t want to boast about the things I do,” said Chimbwenya.
The healer said he does not like publicity. “It’s not good to be always in the papers. I have been helping a lot of people for a while now. I got a calling when I was 16 years old, and since then I have made the handicapped walk and the sick well.
Another resident said Chimbwenya had healed her handicapped brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment